Equipment Sales Services
Schraufnagel Implement specializes in the sale of new farm machinery, the best service available, the best parts and accessories, and a staff that understands all aspects of our business.
SKIDLOADER MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Tip up cab to clean machine inside and outside as needed.
- Pull off wheels to check out axle brgs. and seals.
- Check and adjust drive chains as needed.
- Check out drive chaincase lube, change if needed.
- Grease all zerks on machine. Lubricate all linkages on machine.
- Change engine oil and filter.
- Change fuel filter and check all fuel hoses on unit.
- Change hyd. filter and fluid if needed, recommended to be changed every 1000 hrs of operation.
- Check and change engine coolant if needed.
- Check air filters, change if needed.
- Check battery and clean cable connections.
- Check all lights for proper operation as equipped.
- Check all cold weather starting aids for proper operation as equipped.
- Check out starting system and fan belts.
- Check out all motor mounts and bolt for wear and proper torque.
- Check and repair all oil leaks on unit.
- Inspect all hoses for excessive wear or damages.
- Check safety switches on unit for proper operation.
- Check adjustment for all drive linkages on unit.
- Check adjustment of all loader linkages on unit.
- Check all tires, rims, and wheel bolts for torque.
- Check cab heater for proper operation if equipped.
- Check cab windshield wiper if equipped.
- Inspect loader frame and bucket attachment for excessive wear or damages.
Lawn & Garden
We have used lawn and garden machinery, as well as a full-service machine shop to set up new machinery, repair all makes of machinery, and recondition used machinery.
Get your lawn and garden items serviced today! We have two enclosed trailers to help keep your unit clean while transporting.
20 Point Checklist $169.99 + PARTS
- Change engine oil and filter*
- Clean, or replace air filter*
- Inspect fuel system, replace fuel filter if necessary*
- Inspect, clean, regap, or replace spark plugs*
- Sharpen and balance mower blades, or replace if necessary*
- Check deck for levelness
- Grease entire unit – chassis, deck spindles, idlers, wheel spindles, pivoting front axle, and any other grease point your unit might have
- Inspect all belts for cracking and wear. Replace if necessary* (Additional labor charges may apply)
- Fill tires to correct air pressure
- Clean battery terminals
- Check starting, charging, and ignition systems
- Inspect throttle and choke control cable operation
- Test engine RPMs and adjust if necessary
- Inspect power train. Add or replace fluid if necessary (Average on replacing transmission fluid is every 200 hours)
- Inspect transmission filter if equipped. Replace as necessary* (Average on replacing transmission oil filter is every 200 hours)
- Check to make sure all safety switches are operating correctly
- Inspect shift/clutch mechanisms and lubricate if equipped
- Inspect and adjust electric clutch if adjustable
- Test overall performance
- Power wash unit off
Any line with an * will include a charge for that part used